Journal of Health & Life Sciences Law
Authority and Impact
The Journal of Health & Life Sciences Law is a benefit of AHLA membership and brings you in-depth analysis that helps you advise your clients and organizations in the ever-changing world of health and life sciences law.
The journal's editorial board, veteran members of the profession, identify topics that are critical to the health law profession which have been cited in numerous publications:
- Cardozo Law Review
- Emory Law Review
- Food and Drug Law Journal
- George Washington Law Review
- Health Matrix
- Indiana Health Law Review
- Iowa Law Review
- Journal of Law and Policy
- Journal of Law and the Biosciences (UK)
- Loyola University Chicago Law Journal
- Maryland Law Review
- New England Law Review
- Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy
- Richmond Journal of Law & Technology
- Saint Louis University Journal of Health Law & Policy
- Yale Journal of Health Policy, Law and Ethics
If you are not a member and would like to subscribe, please contact us at 202-833-1100 prompt #2. If you are a law library or law firm, you can obtain more information about your subscription and IP access to the Journal by contacting Ana Greene.
- “To Shield Thee From Diseases of the World”: The Past, Present, and Possible Future of Immunization Policy by Thomas Wm. Mayo, Wendi Campbell Rogaliner, and Elicia Grilley Green
- Swipe Right for Daddy: Modern Marketing of Sperm and the Need for Honesty and Transparency in Advertising by Sheila W. Elston
- The Benefits and Burdens of Working With Patient Safety Organizations Under the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 by Paul E. Dwyer and Clint D. Watts
- What Every Health Lawyer Should Know About the Patient Safety and Quality Improvement Act of 2005 by Marilyn Hanzal
- Beyond the False Claims Act: The Government’s Untraditional Tools in Health Care Fraud Prosecutions by A. Lee Bentley III and Jason P. Mehta
Members can view the current issue on any mobile device. Download your copy today.
Members can access issues of the journal back through October 2008 at www.healthlawyersjournal.com. To browse from your desktop, click the "back issues" tab on the left of every issue. To search, select the "search" tab. Our interactive online format also allows readers to click through citations to access additional resources.
Call for Authors
AHLA encourages its members and others with expertise in the area of health and life sciences law to consider submitting a manuscript for publication in the Journal. If your office has recently prepared a substantial legal memorandum, brief, or presentation on a healthcare legal topic of current interest, you can submit that work to the Journal for review. Contact us at email@example.com.
For questions about the journal, please see our Frequently Asked Questions - Journal.
If you are interested in advertising in the journal, please contact Samantha Leland, Advertising Sales Representative, at (410) 584-1996.