A Home for Health Lawyers
Membership for individuals holding a JD and engaged in the practice of law, including solo practitioners who practice law independently.
Why Join the American Health Law Association
AHLA is a community for the national health law bar, helping to educate and connect over 60,000 health law professionals across the country. The Association brings together those representing clients in all segments of the health care industry, including physicians, hospitals and other institutional providers, teaching and research organizations, managed care organizations and other third-party payors, pharmaceutical companies and device manufacturers.
Membership is your opportunity to engage with peers, learn from industry experts, and share your professional knowledge.
Membership Benefits Include
- Email updates on current issues, events and news from AHLA.
- Subscription and online access to Health Law Connections, AHLA’s monthly membership magazine, devoted to providing analysis of health-law related developments and trends, and reports on the professional activities of AHLA members.
- Subscription and online access to:
- Health Law Daily, a customized email digest providing summaries of current health law news from the major media outlets in the country
- Health Law Weekly, an email news and analysis publication that offers updates on important legislative, judicial, and regulatory developments affecting health law and also provides regular bylined feature articles
- Newsstand on State Health Law Issues, a weekly email newsletter that delivers a newsfeed on state health law developments.
- AHLA-sponsored programs and webinars developed by health law experts that suit all types of learning methods. Whether it’s a foundational session or a deep dive into the latest regulatory issue affecting your clients, learn from experts in the field and apply that knowledge immediately.
- Member discounts on select AHLA Publication products, including core treatises and looseleaf publications like:
Become an AHLA Member
When you join AHLA, you're joining a community of health law professionals who represent the entire spectrum of the health care industry.
Learn More About Membership
For more information on the benefits of joining AHLA, please see our Membership Benefits and Pricing page.