Upcoming Live Webinars
AHLA offers a wide array of educational programs and events to suit all types of learning methods. Whether it’s a foundational session or a deep dive into the latest regulatory issue affecting your clients, learn from experts in the field and apply that knowledge immediately.
Below you will find a listing of all of our upcoming webinars. In addition, view In-Person Events for upcoming programs and access our Product Catalog to view a listing of ePrograms and publications that AHLA has produced on a broad range of health law topics.
- Lessons from Hahnemann University Hospital: What We can Learn About Operational Questions, Legal Options, and Danger Zones for Bankrupt Hospitals March 24, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- Potential Operational Implications of the Stark Law Proposed Rule for Health Care Entities March 26, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- AI and Health Law, Part II: Payment and Coverage Issues March 31, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- #MeToo and Medical Staffs – A New Generation of Providers Entering the Hospital Workplace April 1, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- The FTC/DOJ Draft Vertical Merger Guidelines and its Implications for Transactions in the Health Care Sector April 7, 2020 3:30 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- Accountable and Coordinated Care Webinar Series Part I, The Regulatory Sprint and Pathways to Success: Where Do They Lead for Public and Not-for-Profit Hospitals? April 9, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- Accountable and Coordinated Care Webinar Series: Crisis or Opportunity? Hospitals Serving Special Populations and the Legal Challenges of Integrated, Accountable, and Coordinated Care - All Parts April 9, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- Cutting Edge Issues and Trends in Health Care Fair Market Value, Part I: Analyzing Hot Button Issues in Private Equity and FMV April 16, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- Cutting Edge Issues and Trends in Health Care Fair Market Value All-Parts April 16, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
- AI and Health Law, Part III: Liability Issues and Data Bias April 28, 2020 2:00 PM-3:30 PM Eastern
As the premier provider of continuing education for the health law profession, AHLA is uniquely positioned to provide you with the CLE, CPE, and CCB credits you need through our events, training, and educational offering.
Call for Webinar Speakers
Shop On-Demand Webinars
Learn about new developments directly from the experts at your convenience by purchasing and streaming on-demand AHLA webinars.
Align your company with the high-quality content of AHLA. Sponsorship opportunities are available for in-person programs, webinars, educational calls, podcasts, ePrograms, conveners, and more!