Real Estate Leasing 101
The Health Care Real Estate AHLA 101 Course provides an overview of the practical and regulatory concerns that arise in real estate leasing in the health care context.
This is a Member Only Resource from AHLA's Real Estate Affinity Group.
Become a Volunteer
The lifeblood of the Association starts with our dedicated volunteers. We need members like you to write, speak, record, and volunteer to become the next generation of leaders.
Latest HHS PG Podcast
HHS PG Affinity Groups
In this Topical Library, members of the HHS PG enjoy publications and resources produced by these Affinity Groups:
- Fair Market Value Affinity Group
- Public Health System Affinity Group
- Real Estate Affinity Group
HHS PG Educational Calls
Milestones In AHLA and Health Law Interviews
Learn about our history with Past Presidents and Fellows interviews. Topics include:
- Evolution of Government Antitrust Enforcement in Healthcare
- Use and Rise of the FCA and Healthcare Fraud Enforcement
- Evolution of the Appeals Process
- And many more!