RAP Practice Group
The Regulation, Accreditation, and Payment Practice Group keeps you informed on the most up to date and relevant issues related to reimbursement and coverage, including Medicare and other government payer laws, regulations, and instructions, as well as issues related to health care organizational accreditation such as the Joint Commission and other accrediting entity standards.
Become a Volunteer
The lifeblood of the Association starts with our dedicated volunteers. We need members like you to write, speak, record, and volunteer to become the next generation of leaders.
RAP PG Affinity Groups
In this Topical Library, members of the RAP PG enjoy publications and resources produced by these Affinity Groups:
- Accreditation, Certification, and Enrollment Affinity Group
- Delivery and Payment Reform Affinity Group
RAP PG Educational Calls
Milestones In AHLA and Health Law Interviews
Learn about our history with Past Presidents and Fellows interviews. Topics include:
- Evolution of Government Antitrust Enforcement in Healthcare
- Use and Rise of the FCA and Healthcare Fraud Enforcement
- Evolution of the Appeals Process
- And many more!