Health Law Archive
Search the Health Law Archive
The Health Law Archive is an online searchable database that contains more than 30,000 AHLA documents and audio recordings from the following sources:
- In-Person Program Papers, 1993-2018 (many with audio!)
- Journal of Health & Life Sciences Law issues, 1984-Present
- Health Law Weekly articles, 2015-present
- Practice Group Newsletters, Member Briefings, Toolkits, Teleconference, and Webinar Recordings, (2003-2018)
- Health Law Connections Magazine, 1997-present
- Out-of-Print Publications
The Health Law Archive is bundled with your first year of membership and may be purchased at renewal at full price for Full members, discounted for Enhanced members, and free of charge for Premium members. The Health Law Archive may also be purchased through a paid annual subscription for nonmembers.
How Do I Search the Health Law Archive?
We have folded the Health Law Archive into the website so you do not have to log into a separate site to search or re-key your search terms into the Health Law Archive if you have already completed a search on the website.
Simply start a search at the top of any page of the website. When the results return, you will see a Health Law Archive tab - click on the tab to view the Health Law Archive results. As long as you are logged into the website and have access to the Archive through your membership or subscription, you can click through to any document within the Archive.
Start searching the Health Law Archive by adding your key terms above - be sure to log in so you can access the search results.