A Home for Paralegals
Membership for individuals employed or retained by a lawyer, law office, corporation, governmental agency, or other entity who performs specifically delegated substantive legal tasks.
Why Join the American Health Law Association
Membership is your opportunity to engage with peers, learn from industry experts, and share best practices.
Membership Benefits Include
- Email updates on current issues, events and news from AHLA.
- Subscription and online access to:
- Health Law Daily, a customized email digest providing summaries of current health law news from the major media outlets in the country
- Health Law Weekly, an email news and analysis publication that offers updates on important legislative, judicial, and regulatory developments affecting health law and also provides regular bylined feature articles
- Newsstand on State Health Law Issues, a weekly email newsletter that delivers a newsfeed on state health law developments.
- Member discounts on AHLA-sponsored programs and webinars that suit all types of learning methods. Whether it’s a foundational session or a deep dive into the latest regulatory issue affecting your clients, learn from experts in the field and apply that knowledge immediately.
- Access to AHLA Communities that enable you to dialogue with colleagues, share best practices, and expand your professional network.
- Member discounts on select AHLA Publication products, including core treatises and looseleaf publications like:
Become an AHLA Member
When you join AHLA, you're joining a community of health law professionals who represent the entire spectrum of the health care industry.
Use the button below to join online or download the AHLA Membership Application and mail/fax in your application. Click on the image above to view our Membership brochure.
Learn More About Membership
For more information on the benefits of joining AHLA, please see our Membership Benefits and Pricing page.