Press Credentials Policy
These guidelines outline the qualifications for obtaining complimentary press registration for an AHLA program. Please contact at [email protected] with any questions.
- Journalists with press credentials (such as a press club badge) are welcome to attend the meeting and can receive a complimentary onsite press pass.
- Journalists who do not have press credentials, such as freelancers, or individuals representing other news outlets, such as blogs or websites, should submit two recent samples of their bylined work; personal websites do not qualify.
- Representatives of publications that do not contain news sections are not eligible for press passes; nor are editors of journals or other publications who do not edit their outlet’s news section.
- Representatives of book, magazine and journal publishers as well as advertising and marketing representatives are ineligible for press passes.
- Public information officers and individuals representing public relations firms must register as non‐members and pay the non‐member program rate.
- AHLA reserves the right to limit the number of passes provided to any organization and the right to deny pass requests.
- AHLA may share registered press contact information with agencies, law firms, and/or attendees that would like to set up onsite interviews. However, registered press are not required to conduct interviews.
Press Registration Form
Thank You to Our Fraud and Compliance Forum Sponsors
If your organization is interested in sponsoring AHLA's Fraud and Compliance Forum, please contact Valerie Eshleman.