About the Institute
This program is designed specifically for in-house counsel, compliance officers at health plans, and their outside counsel and advisors. This program will provide informative and practical education on a variety of issues and best practices.
COVID-19 On-Site Health and Safety Update
By attending any of AHLA’s in-person programs, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health-and-safety-beneficial conduct while attending the program. All attendees are expected to comply with all applicable requirements imposed by federal, state, or local health authorities for the locality in which the in-person program is taking place, and in addition to our Code of Conduct, are expected to adhere to and abide by the safety precautions AHLA has implemented to protect against the spread of COVID-19 such as:
- Proof of vaccination (two injections of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines or one shot of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine) OR a negative PCR test within 72 hours of the program is required for all attendees (Attendees will receive information on vaccine/test verification that is done using the CLEAR app.)
- Social distancing as space allows based on attendance
- Personal hygiene and hand sanitization
- Adherence to pathway signage
- Self-monitoring and self-reporting
Based on guidance from the CDC, AHLA is not currently requiring attendees to wear masks unless there is a local mask mandate in place. This policy is subject to change if federal or state guidance changes. We encourage those attendees who are at increased risk for illness or live with or spend time with someone at higher risk to wear a mask.
- Save the Date! This program has been moved from November 2021 to May 9-10, 2022. We can't wait to see everyone in person again!
Our educational content is ranked number one, as the most valued benefit of attending an AHLA program. Sessions covering beginner to advance, including ethics, will offer you the opportunity to obtain your CLE, CPE, and CCB credits from AHLA.
Not a member? AHLA is your essential health law resource—now is your chance to take advantage of everything AHLA has to offer. And, when you join AHLA during the registration process, you can save up to $275 on your registration fee!
Thank You to Our Health Plan Law and Compliance Institute Sponsors
If your organization is interested in sponsoring AHLA's Health Plan Law and Compliance Institute, please contact Valerie Eshleman.