Health Care Arbitration Training
About the Training
Health care attorneys are increasingly turning to arbitration. This engaging, interactive program imparts the substantive knowledge and skills needed to arbitrate health law cases effectively. It will qualify you to serve as an arbitrator for AHLA's Dispute Resolution Service.
- Arbitrator Selection and Legal Ethics and Disclosures
- Arbitrator Authority and Responsibilities
- Claim Management: Pre-Hearing Process, E-Discovery, Hearing, Awards, and Post-Hearing Issues
- Special Concerns: Pro Se Parties, Class Actions, Employment Cases, Consumer Cases
- Registration is now open! This training will be limited to 65 virtual seats and will fill up fast - don't wait to register!
Our educational content is ranked number one, as the most valued benefit of attending an AHLA training program.
AHLA's Dispute Resolution Service
In 1992, AHLA developed the first national roster of arbitrators, mediators, and hearing officers with health law expertise.