AHLA's End of Year Sale Announced
- December 01, 2019
Save 15% This Holiday Season*
AHLA publications, program registrations, ePrograms, and webinars are all on sale this holiday season at 15% off through December 31, 2019.
Now is the time to build your health law library, get a head start on your continuing education for 2020, and catch up on any programs you missed this year. Simply use coupon code HOLIDAY19 when you check out and bring in the savings this holiday season!
LexisNexis Publications - Save 15%Choose from over 30 titles written by expert health law practitioners who offer a unique combination of deep knowledge and practical know-how. AHLA titles, including these latest editions, will help you address today's health law challenges across a broad range of subject categories:
- Federal Health Care Laws and Regulations, 2019-2020 Edition
- Fundamentals of Health Law, Seventh Edition
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers: Legal and Regulatory Issues, Sixth Edition
Program Registrations - Save 15%Registration is open for all our Spring programs. Don't miss a chance to learn from experts in the field, engage with colleagues on the challenges you face, and network with potential clients, colleagues, and friends. Plus, you save 15% when you register in December with coupon code HOLIDAY19!
- Academic Medical Centers and Teaching Hospitals Institute (January 30 - 31, 2020 in Arlington, VA)
- Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute (February 10 - 12, 2020 in Phoenix, AZ)
- Long Term Care and the Law (March 02 - 04, 2020 in San Antonio, TX)
- Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues (March 25 - 27, 2020 in Baltimore, MD)
- Health Care Transactions (April 20 - 22, 2020 in Nashville, TN)
eProgram Downloads - Save 15%We understand you cannot make it to all the rich programing we have throughout the year. AHLA ePrograms are a great way to catch up and stay current on the latest education in your field. An eProgram download includes all available audio, slides, and papers presented, compressed into a single download that you can unpack and access offline at any time. Catch up on the most recent programs:
- Fundamentals of Health Law (recorded November 17-19, 2019)
- Health Plan Law and Compliance Institute (recorded November 14-15, 2019)
- Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations (recorded October 21-22, 2019)
Live and On-Demand Webinars - Save 15%**Registration is open for webinars now through February. Don't miss a chance to get the latest analysis on breaking legislation, a deeper understanding of changes enacted this past year, and expert advice on the challenges you face. Plus, you save 15% when you register for a single live or on-demand webinar in December with coupon code HOLIDAY19!
*Discounts on new purchases made December 1-31, 2019. Discounts cannot be applied to previous purchases/registrations.
**Excludes purchases of live webinar series that are already discounted.