A Home for Compliance Professionals
Membership for individuals who plan, develop, implement, manage or oversee an organization’s compliance or risk-related program.
Why Join the American Health Law Association
The increasingly complex health care environment means compliance professionals must have a firm grasp of legal issues. Likewise, lawyers need to understand the practical realities in which compliance professionals operate. Compliance professionals benefit from access to valuable educational opportunities and materials when they join AHLA. Membership in AHLA helps foster critical dialogue and understanding.
Take advantage of AHLA’s resources to keep your compliance and ethics program moving forward. Build your professional network and exchange ideas with health care compliance experts, health lawyers, and other health law professionals from around the country. AHLA resources exclusively for compliance professionals:
- Health Care Compliance Legal Issues Manual
- Health Care Compliance: Sample Forms and Policies
- Compliance Professionals Network
- Compliance Hub
Membership Benefits Include
- Email updates on current issues, events and news from AHLA.
- Subscription and online access to:
- Health Law Daily, a customized email digest providing summaries of current health law news from the major media outlets in the country
- Health Law Weekly, an email news and analysis publication that offers updates on important legislative, judicial, and regulatory developments affecting health law and also provides regular bylined feature articles
- Newsstand on State Health Law Issues, a weekly email newsletter that delivers a newsfeed on state health law developments.
- Member discounts on AHLA-sponsored programs and webinars that suit all types of learning methods. Whether it’s a foundational session or a deep dive into the latest regulatory issue affecting your clients, learn from experts in the field and apply that knowledge immediately.
- Member discounts on select AHLA Publications, including resources that benefit your compliance practice like:
Become an AHLA Member
When you join AHLA, you're joining a community of health law professionals who represent the entire spectrum of the health care industry.
Learn More About Membership
For more information on the benefits of joining AHLA, please see our Membership Benefits and Pricing page.