A Home for Public Sector Attorneys
Individuals who are health law professionals working in the public sector; non-profit legal service or legal advocacy organization; federal, state or local government work setting; or public health organization or agency.
Why Join the American Health Law Association
AHLA provides the information and resources needed to be a more effective within the public sector. Membership in AHLA helps you build your professional network and learn from industry experts. Share your professional knowledge and exchange ideas with colleagues, health care compliance experts, health lawyers, and other health law professionals from around the country.
Membership Benefits Include
- Email updates on current issues, events and news from AHLA.
- Access to AHLA Communities that enable you to dialogue with colleagues, share best practices, and expand your professional network.
- Subscription and online access to Health Law Connections, AHLA’s monthly membership magazine, devoted to providing analysis of health-law related developments and trends, and reports on the professional activities of AHLA members.
- Subscription and online access to:
- Health Law Daily, a customized email digest providing summaries of current health law news from the major media outlets in the country
- Health Law Weekly, an email news and analysis publication that offers updates on important legislative, judicial, and regulatory developments affecting health law and also provides regular bylined feature articles
- Newsstand on State Health Law Issues, a weekly email newsletter that delivers a newsfeed on state health law developments.
- Member discounts on AHLA-sponsored programs and webinars that suit all types of learning methods. Whether it’s a foundational session or a deep dive into the latest regulatory issue affecting your clients, learn from experts in the field and apply that knowledge immediately
- Member discounts on select AHLA Publication products, including core treatises and looseleaf publications like:
- Ability to post and view position openings in the AHLA Career Center.
Become an AHLA Member
Learn More About Membership
For more information on the benefits of joining AHLA, please see our Membership Benefits and Pricing page.