AHLA applies for Continuing Education Credits (CLE, CPE, CCB) for this program and all of our programs. Participants will be able to receive credits for sessions they attend in person and watch on demand after the in-person event.
IN-PERSON TRACKING CREDITS:
We are excited to bring you our new Continuing Education Tracking process! All attendees will have a bar code on their badge. Use it to scan in and out of all the sessions you attend. That’s it! That’s all we need you to do. Certificates will be available in your AHLA Education Center accounts within 7 business days following the program.
The number of CLE, CPE, and CCB credits offered will be available once the agenda is finalized.
How to receive credit for attendance:
- Each participant will receive a bar code on their program badge.
- As you enter and exit each session you attend, you must have the bar code on your badge scanned by the attendant at each entrance of the session rooms.
- The total number of minutes will be calculated, and a certificate will be available to download in your Education Center AHLA account one week following the in-person event.
RECORDED ON DEMAND CREDITS:
Following the in-person program, all attendees will have access to recordings of the presentation from the in-person program. Credits (CLE, CPE, CCB) can be earned for sessions you watch on demand. If you have already earned the credits by attending a session in-person, you may not then earn additional credits by also watching that session on demand. You can only earn credit for the session once. You can submit your request for on demand credits by filling out our online form.
The number of On Demand CLE, CPE, and CCB credits offered will be available once the agenda is finalized.
This program is designed to be an update on developments in the area of health law referenced in the program title. Those seeking accounting credits should be familiar with the basic concepts of law and terminology associated with this area in order to obtain the full educational benefit of this program. Introductory remarks, breaks, lunches, and receptions are not included in the computation of credit hours. The sessions, unless otherwise designated, are intermediate to advanced in level. There are no prerequisites required to register for this program.
For more information on our general policy, please visit our Continuing Education page of our main website.
Have a Question?
We're here to help! Click on a topic below to send us an email with your inquiry:
- Program Information - materials, attendee web access
- Continuing Education Credits - number of credits, how to get credits, accessing certificates
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Billing - receipts, confirmations, login information, etc.
- Cancellations and/or Substitutions
Program Accessibility and Special Needs
AHLA is committed to ensuring equitable access to our educational content. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and offering accessibility accommodations for our in-person programs.
Thank You to Our Annual Meeting Sponsors
If your organization is interested in sponsoring AHLA's Annual Meeting, please contact Valerie Eshleman.