Summary of Meaningful Revisions to Chapter 10 of the Medicare Program Integrity Rule Regarding Provider Enrollment Matters
This Bulletin is brought to you by AHLA’s Regulation, Accreditation, and Payment Practice Group.
- March 11, 2022
- Louise M. Joy , Joy & Young LLP
- Emily W.G. Towey , Hancock Daniel & Johnson PC
- Jeanne L. Vance , Weintraub Tobin
This Bulletin summarizes revisions made by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to Chapter 10 of the Medicare Program Integrity Manual (PIM) through the following:
- Rev. 11154; Issued 12-10-21; Effective 01-01-22; Implementation 01-03-22
- Rev. 11139; Issued 11-23-21; Effective 10-15-21; Implementation 01-03-22
- Rev. 11125; Issued 11-18-21; Effective 12-03-21; Implementation 01-03-22
You must be logged in to access this content.