Sponsors & Exhibits
Interested in becoming a Sponsor and/or Exhibitor? Contact Valerie Eshleman.
Available Opportunities for the Institute on Medicare and Medicaid Payment Issues
Two complimentary program registrations will be included with any of the below sponsorship options as well as an exhibit table at the program:
- Wednesday Reception - $5,000
- Thursday Reception - $5,000
- Notepads with sponsor logo - $4,000
- Conference eProgram – $4,000 (post event product with all audio and written materials – sponsor may add materials too)
- Post event Speaker podcast - $6,000 (sponsor may moderate follow up session two podcasts with faculty as follow up to presentation)
- Post event Topical Webinar - $6,000 (sponsor may moderate CLE webinar on deeper dive/program follow up session)
- Touchless Onsite Registration kiosks - $5,000 (includes sponsor logo branding on all onsite registration kiosks)
- Snack break sponsor $,5000 (includes sponsor recognition and cookies/fruit) – two available
- Coffee Break sponsor - $5,000 (includes logo napkins and coffee cup sleeves) – SOLD
- Conference Pens - SOLD
- Conference Signage - SOLD
- Conference Wifi - SOLD
- Hand Sanitizer - SOLD
- Lanyards with Sponsor logo - $5,000 SOLD
- Mobile App - SOLD
- Registration Kiosks - SOLD
All sponsors will be recognized in marketing in advance of the program, on AHLA’s website, onsite during the event, in emails to members, prospects and attendees, and on the program app. AHLA’s marketing reaches well over 25,000 health law professionals via email and a larger audience via social media.
Have a Question?
We're here to help! Click on a topic below to send us an email with your inquiry:
Program Accessibility and Special Needs
AHLA is committed to ensuring equitable access to our educational content. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and offering accessibility accommodations for our in-person programs.