A Home for All Health Law Professionals
Membership for individuals associated for a common purpose related to the legal profession, including individuals who are health law professionals working in the public sector; non-profit legal service or legal advocacy organization; federal, state or local government work setting; or public health organization or agency.
Why Join the American Health Law Association
With the landscape continuing to shift around delivery of care in the health care system, the health law professional is at the center, providing analysis, assessing risk, ensuring compliance, and making recommendations to their organizations and clients to protect them from liability. Health law professionals are the stabilizing force within the industry, and AHLA provides the education, tools, and resources that enables them to engage with peers, learn from industry experts, and share their professional knowledge.
Membership is your opportunity to engage with peers, learn from industry experts, and share your professional knowledge.
AHLA Membership Benefits Include
- Email updates on current issues, events and news from AHLA.
- Access to AHLA Communities that enable you to dialogue with colleagues, share best practices, and expand your professional network.
- Subscription and online access to Health Law Connections, AHLA’s monthly membership magazine, devoted to providing analysis of health-law related developments and trends, and reports on the professional activities of AHLA members.
- Subscription and online access to:
- Health Law Daily, a customized email digest providing summaries of current health law news from the major media outlets in the country
- Health Law Weekly, an email news and analysis publication that offers updates on important legislative, judicial, and regulatory developments affecting health law and also provides regular bylined feature articles
- Newsstand on State Health Law Issues, a weekly email newsletter that delivers a newsfeed on state health law developments.
- AHLA-sponsored programs and webinars developed by health law experts that suit all types of learning methods. Whether it’s a foundational session or a deep dive into the latest regulatory issue affecting your clients, learn from experts in the field and apply that knowledge immediately.
- Member discounts on select AHLA Publication products, including core treatises and looseleaf publications like:
Become an AHLA Member
When you join AHLA, you're joining a community of health law professionals who represent the entire spectrum of the health care industry.
Learn More About Membership
For more information on the benefits of joining AHLA, please see our Membership Benefits and Pricing page.