Press Credentials Policy
These guidelines outline the qualifications for obtaining complimentary press registration for an AHLA program. Please contact at [email protected] with any questions.
- Journalists with press credentials (such as a press club badge) are welcome to attend the meeting and can receive a complimentary onsite press pass.
- Journalists who do not have press credentials, such as freelancers, or individuals representing other news outlets, such as blogs or websites, should submit two recent samples of their bylined work; personal websites do not qualify.
- Representatives of publications that do not contain news sections are not eligible for press passes; nor are editors of journals or other publications who do not edit their outlet’s news section.
- Representatives of book, magazine and journal publishers as well as advertising and marketing representatives are ineligible for press passes.
- Public information officers and individuals representing public relations firms must register as non‐members and pay the non‐member program rate.
- AHLA reserves the right to limit the number of passes provided to any organization and the right to deny pass requests.
- AHLA may share registered press contact information with agencies, law firms, and/or attendees that would like to set up onsite interviews. However, registered press are not required to conduct interviews.