About the Program
This program narrows in on IRS regulations, exemption standards, and enforcement initiatives, key tax compliance and transactional issues. The planning committee members have put together a dynamic program that will offer sessions on topics such as tax issues with remote workers, alternative investments, equity-based compensation, transactions, and community benefit.
What You'll Learn
- Gain a greater understanding of IRS regulations, exemption standards, and enforcement initiatives.
- Increase knowledge of key tax issues and laws by attending sessions on state and federal trends and enforcement, the IRA and opportunities, UBTI, unclaimed property, and employee benefits.
- Hear from IRS Exempt Organizations representatives on priorities and guidance and the implications for health care institutions.
- Network and engage with your peers who advise nonprofit health care systems, foundations, and other tax-exempt organizations.
Who You'll Meet
- In-House Tax Attorneys
- Outside Counsel
- Business and Financial advisors
- Government Representatives from the IRS and Department of Treasury
Program Planning Committee
Karen L. Wolfson, Chair
Preston J. Quesenberry
Scott D. Schitter
Charles A. Wilhoite
2023 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations
2024 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations
2022 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations
2021 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations
2020 Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations
Have a Question?
We're here to help! Click on a topic below to send us an email with your inquiry:
Program Accessibility and Special Needs
AHLA is committed to ensuring equitable access to our educational content. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and offering accessibility accommodations for our in-person programs.
Thank You to Our Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations Sponsors
If your organization is interested in sponsoring AHLA's Tax Issues for Health Care Organizations program, please contact Valerie Eshleman.