Health Care Transactions 2022
This program will be formatted as a traditional two and a half day in-person program - we are excited for attendees to connect and network in person.
AHLA is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for program participants and staff. AHLA has adopted preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, including requiring masks, and is following guidance provided by the US Centers for Disease Control and local authorities. Attendees are also expected to do their part and abide by AHLA’s Duty of Care.
In-Person Program Format
How It Works
- We will offer in-depth breakout sessions where speakers and attendees can interact and collaborate with each other in-person.
- We consider the health and safety of all those onsite at in-person programs our top priority. AHLA will follow guidance and requirements issued by the CDC as well as by state and local government and are working with the hotel to ensure your health and safety as we transition back to in-person programming.
- All attendees, who register for the in-person program, will be required to commit to our Duty of Care agreeing to follow the protocols we establish and monitor their own health for the health and safety of all.
- On February 23rd, to minimize crowding, we are offering extended time for registration. We have adopted a new onsite registration system by providing seamless, touchless check-in, onsite badge printing, and safety supplies to all attendees to use while in attendance.
- Built-in extended time between sessions for moving from room to room, networking with colleagues, and personal breaktime.
- Socially distanced seating arrangements in breakout rooms, regular cleaning in and around meeting spaces, and appropriate signage/floor decals to reinforce spatial distancing and other safety reminders.
- The program sessions will be recorded. Audio of the presentations, along with the materials will be available for purchase after the program. More information on our ePrograms.
Benefits of the In-Person Program
- After a year of virtual programming, you will finally be able to step out from behind your computer and network face-to-face with other health law professionals.
- Interact with colleagues at in-depth breakout sessions.