Virtual Career Fair
For Students and Professionals
The AHLA Virtual Career Fair connects prospective students with law schools and health law programs and job seekers with employers that need new talent. The online format provides an easy, effective way for these parties to connect with each other to advance careers:
- Explore career opportunities available to you in all areas of the health law field
- Explore traditional and emerging health law programs
- Engage directly with recruiters via dynamic one-on-one web chats at each booth
- Make new connections and broaden your network directly from your home or office
Browse schools and learn about their programs, student life, enrollment qualifications, and more. Likewise, find out about a firm's/organization's culture, explore open positions, and see if you meet their qualifications for an ideal candidate. In both cases, recruiters will be available to connect directly with you.
And, as you navigate AHLA's Virtual Career Fair, you will remain anonymous - no other attendees will be able to see that you are participating in the Virtual Career Fair and you can browse each booth in complete anonymity. Only when you decide to connect with a recruiter, will your information be shared.
Who Should Attend
Whether you’re looking to find a health law program to further your education, break into the health law industry, or are an established professional looking to advance their career, the AHLA Virtual Career Fair will have something for everyone:
- Students looking to begin their careers in health law or specialize in specific areas of health law
- Professionals looking supplement their education with emerging health law programs
- Professionals in the field seeking new career opportunities
Be sure to upload your resume before the event so that employers will have your information readily available. On the day of the career fair, you’ll choose which employers to interact with, and engage in a one-on-one chat with a representative. Share your personal background, work experience, and ask questions with as many employers as you’d like until the career fair ends.
When is the Virtual Career Fair
The Virtual Career Fair for Health Law Programs will be held Thursday, June 24, 2021 from 10:00AM-1:00PM ET and the Virtual Career Fair for Health Law Jobs will be held the same day from 2:00-5:00PM ET. Attendees will be able to browse all booths during both sessions but representatives from schools/employers may only be available during their respective times - schedules of available times to connect with recruiters will be posted on each booth.
The AHLA Virtual Career Fair connects you with our vast community of students and health law professionals. The online format provides an easy, effective way to discover qualified talent who are looking to advance their careers or break out into the industry. If you value what this diverse community brings to the workforce, then this is an event you'll want to attend! This is a unique opportunity to connect and easily recruit members of our organization in a virtual setting.
How It Works
You’ll receive a fully-customized employer booth, complete with your logo, images, open positions, videos and more so you can make your career opportunities stand out.
During the live event, your recruiters will connect directly with job seekers or students in one-on-one chats to discuss opportunities and determine if the candidate could be a good match.
Who Should Exhibit
- Schools looking to highlight their health law programs and recruit students
- Employers seeking to fill their pipeline and hire top talent
- Employers seeking to chat one-on-one with professionals directly and candidly about their career opportunities
- Employers wishing to enhance their brand by giving candidates access to their company
Schools and employers interested in participating can puchase a Health Law Week Sponsorship Package.